Delivery and return policy
All orders are subject to product availability. If the requested item is temporarily out of stock on the date of your order, we will notify you and give you an expected delivery date or we will refund you, according to the original payment method.
Items offered on our website can only be delivered to addresses within Canada, subject to the following exceptions: Northwest Territories, Nunavut, Yukon and Prince Edward Island, and PO boxes. Shipments outside of Canada are currently not available.
Fees of $15 will apply to orders under $1000 and will be added directly to the invoice. Please contact our customer service for orders over $1000.
Unless you choose a specific carrier, for which additional fees apply, the delivery method and the name of the carrier will be determined by Cambli Group Inc. Our usual delivery times are 5 to 7 working days.
When the carrier takes possession of the product, the right of ownership and responsibility for loss are transferred to the buyer. You must notify us of any damaged item within 24 hours of receipt. If the box is damaged in transit, the item received must be refused.
We are committed to delivering your purchases within a reasonable time, subject to the availability of our carriers, who are solely responsible for the delivery of the products purchased.
Cancellation, Return and Exchange Policy
To cancel an undelivered order, please contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-888-358-4920. Please note that no cancellation is possible if the order has been shipped.
Returns and exchanges
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase and have not used it, return it within 10 days in its original packaging for a full refund, replacement or credit.
Return or exchange process:
- Contact customer service at email@example.com to obtain a return authorization number. No return will be accepted without prior authorization.
- Return your merchandise in its original packaging (taking care to indicate the return authorization number on the package) to: Cambli Group Inc., 555 rue Saint-Louis, Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu, Québec, J3B 8X7. Customers are responsible for the shipping charges associated to the return of their items.
- A confirmation by email will be sent when the items are received at our warehouse and the refund or credit will be issued.
- No return will be accepted after 10 days. Proof of purchase is required.
Shipping and handling are not refundable. Restocking fees will be applied if one or more parts are missing or damaged. Refunds will be made to the original payment method. Allow up to 4 weeks for Cambli Group Inc. to credit your account.
Exceptions to our Return and Exchange Policy:
- Sale items are neither refundable nor exchangeable.
- Returned items must not show any visible signs of use.
- Special or custom orders cannot be cancelled or returned.